Plasti Dip is a synthetic rubber based coating that's perfect for do-it-yourself projects around the home, garage, garden or shop. Plasti Dip is used widely for automotive detailing; coating wheels; and painting graphics that can be peeled off without affecting the car's OEM finish. Plasti Dip can be used to coat wood, metal, glass, rope, plastic, rubber, concrete, tools, and just about anything else you can think of.
- Resists moisture, acids, and alkalines
- Protects against electrical shock
- Anti-Skid, Anti Slip, Abrasion resistant
- Remains flexible and stretchy
- Will not become brittle or crack even in extreme weather