- Easiest way to pump products out of a gallon into smaller containers
- Pumps one ounce of product with every push
- Fits all Chemical Guys 1 Gallon (128 ounce) and 1/2 Gallon (64 ounce) product jugs
- Reduces spillage and leaks from funnels and squeeze tops
- Fits any square or round gallon container with a 38/400 sized threads
- Perfect for car wash soaps, dressings, waxes, and other detailing creams
About The Gallon Hand Pump
The Chemical Guys Hand Pump is the perfect accessory for bulk buying car wash products and detailing chemicals. This hand pump threads onto every 1 gallon and half gallon container sold by Chemical Guys, and pumps 1 ounce of your favorite car wash soap, rubber and plastic dressing, wax, sealant, glaze, and even polish and compound with every stroke. Stop trying to pour or squeeze detailing products from one container to another. Buying your favorite detailing chemicals in bulk to save money is all lost as soon as you spill it all over the workbench or driveway. A simple push of the Gallon Hand Pump moves one ounce of your favorite product neatly and cleanly. Use the Gallon Hand Pump to transfer your favorite products into smaller 16 ounce bottles for ease of use, or pump an ounce or two of your favorite car wash soap right into the Heavy Duty Detailing Bucket for a car wash. The durable construction of the pump breaks down into separate pieces so you can easily clean out the pump internals when switching it over to a different product. Corrosion-resistant plastics for the pump body and a stainless steel pump spring go the distance for years of dependable detailing use in any enthusiast garage or professional shop. The pump attaches to any square or round gallon container that uses a 38/400 thread type cap for easy use with bulk quantities of many manufacturer’s products. Don’t like using funnels or gallon squeeze tops to move product around? Attach the Gallon Hand Pump, and push all your problems away, one ounce at a time.